About Warranty Master
We're looking for brilliant thinkers to join our #MasterMinds. If you've ever wondered what it's like to work in a place where people enjoy coming to work and where talent is more important than title, then keep reading.
Warranty Master is a market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) with headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, BC and our flagship development studio in Montreal, QC.
Our success is no accident: We allow IT pros to manage their assets' warranty data to run their business more efficiently. Our customers report impressive efficiency gains - we make their businesses more profitable. That compelling value is why we've organically developed a global following, frequently landing ourselves in the conversations at every industry event.
We care deeply about productivity, both for our users and our in-house teammates. Our products and internal tools require innovation and creativity to create an excellent user experience and to increase product velocity. Best of all, there will be an opportunity for growth within the company as you gain experience. This includes identifying strategic improvements to our process and working closely with internal stakeholders to improve our product vision, roadmap, and key results. Finally, you’ll learn how a modern (and highly revered) SaaS company operates and begin to make a real impact on the future of our partners and our organization.
- Own and develop the marketing Go-To-Market strategy in collaboration with the product and sales teams.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases of new features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Identify and develop value propositions, messaging and product positioning.
- Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they learn about the product, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape. Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Partner with the product team to ensure alignment and alignment on Go-To-Market Strategy.
- Understand and document the buyer’s journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product manager to bring the voice of the customer to everything you do.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience is desirable
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, ideally a minimum of 3 years in a product marketing position within a SaaS business
- French and/or German as a second language is extremely beneficial
- Great product intuition and judgment on where the MSP market is going in addition to where it has been
- Effective communicator and storyteller with experience
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into marketing strategies and messages
- A passion for SaaS!
- Working at Top Down Campus, a collaborative work environment with cross-functional teams, amongst multiple, rapid-growth SaaS companies at varying stages of growth
- Mentorship from industry veterans with a 100% track record of industry success in funding and scaling software companies creates endless career opportunities
- Training and professional development budget provided to help advance your career and skills (available every year to every employee)
- World-class offices and facilities in downtown Vancouver’s most exclusive business neighborhood with beautiful ocean/mountain views
- Fully stocked bar, organic local coffee, snacks, food, and a world-class gym
- Brand new, top-of-the-line height-adjustable desks, workstations, hardware, and equipment provide a comfortable working environment
- Monthly public transportation subsidy available to all employees, plus a top benefits package including 100% extended health and dental
Join The Team
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the country to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.